Business leadership can be a lonely place.
It’s often something that is not even spoken about or acknowledged.
Many would not even like to admit to loneliness.
Maybe suffering in silence is easier.
There could be 100 reasons not to share.
Too busy to stop and talk.
Who wants to listen? They’ve got their own stuff to deal with.
What happens if it opens a can of worms?
Best leave the can close.
I can deal with it myself. I always have.
Staunch independence. Or fiercely strong. I am Wonder Woman.
Some live by the mantra “This too shall pass”
However here’s why it’s super important to prioritise surrounding yourself with quality people.
– Humans love quality connections
– In the words of Jim Rohn, we are average of the five people we spend the most time with. So hang out with people who really care, can lift you when you need that help and will give you a kick up the butt, when that could be what’s needed too.
– Growth and Contribution are two very powerful motivators and drivers of the human psyche, so feed them, by learning from quality people. Add value and contribute to the lives and business of others as well.
Avoid the lonely road and the detrimental impact it can have on relationships, business, and health.
Reach out. Ask for help, if it’s needed.
Genevieve “Quality counts” Matthews
P.S Whenever you’re ready – here are 4 ways I can help you grow your business leadership capabilities.
- Download a free copy of our Confidence & Clarity Guide, a detailed Planning Experience
Save hours on procrastination and spinning in circles. Be organised and focused to grow the business. Accelerate results for you, your team and your clients with this step-by-step guide. — Click Here
- Join the Empowering Women in Leadership group and connect with fellow women leaders focused on growth and success
It’s our new Facebook community where smart women leaders get to learn more about creativity, leadership and performance. — Click Here
- Join our Implementation Program and be a Case Study
I am putting together a new case study group…stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your business leadership skills and get clarity and confidence to create, lead and perform… just comment below or shoot me a message and put “Case Study” in the subject line.
- Work with me and my team privately
If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to take you, your team and business from ordinary to extraordinary in the next 12 months… comment below or send me a message and put “Private” in the subject line… tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details!