Too much on your mind?
Being pulled from pillar to post?
It can look and feel a bit like chaos.
When you’re leading a team, growing a business, looking after customers and clients, it can be very busy being all things to everyone.
Except for the one person that matters the most.
Because you’re barely sleeping, your nutrition is pretty shot or quite good with those random outbursts to deal with stress and overwhelm.
You know your customers better and more intimately than your kids and the other half.
Or who… did you say?… he or she is not existent, because there is no time for that!
And it matters.
Clarity and confidence go a long way toward solving the chaos. Because if you are being pulled from pillar to post in too many directions, focusing on so many different things and haven’t got a high performing team surrounding and supporting you, then… it’s time.
It is time to draw the line in the sand.
It’s time to really get clear on what matters.
It’s time to get everything out of your head and on to paper.
It’s time to re-focus your energy and talent.
It’s time to speak up.
Let go, delegate and empower others to excel around you too, so you can reconnect with your passion, make business and life profitable, not just another endless week of meetings, running, racing, feeling mostly guilty with rare moments of joy and a sense of achievement.
Would you like to have more joy day in day out, week after week?
You deserve joy.
Let’s up the ante and work on your clarity and confidence, so you can grow and lead a high performing team (both at work and at home), without needing to work 24/7 and burn out.
* Brain dump everything out of your head that is causing you stress, grief, overwhelm, whatever you’ve been procrastinating on, know you need to do. At work, at home. Put it randomly onto a large piece of paper.
* Then this week, focus on Two things, only two. Get a coloured texta and circle the two things that matter most and decide a course of action, a small baby step or task you could do that would move you a little closer to feeling a sense of relief, achievement, fulfilment, completion and yes joy.
* Now, do One of those things. Only One.
* Comment below once you have your page and you’ve done that one thing.
You see, we sometimes get so caught up in all of it, we forget how simple it is to actually just do something.
Remember one foot in front of the other and get that ONE thing done.
You will feel so much better for it.
Genevieve “Progressing” Matthews
1. Download a free copy of our Confidence & Clarity Guide, a detailed Planning Experience
Save hours on procrastination and spinning in circles. Be organised and focused to grow the business. Accelerate results for you, your team and your clients with this step-by-step guide. — Click Here
2. Join the Empowering Women in Leadership group and connect with fellow women leaders focused on growth and success
It’s our new Facebook community where smart women leaders get to learn more about creativity, leadership and performance. — Click Here
3. Join our Implementation Program and be a Case Study
I am putting together a new case study group…stay tuned for details. If you’d like to work with me on your business leadership skills and get clarity and confidence to create, lead and perform… just comment below or shoot me a message and put “Case Study” in the subject line.
4. Work with me and my team privately
If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to take you, your team and business from ordinary to extraordinary in the next 12 months… comment below or send me a message and put “Private” in the subject line… tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to work on together, and I’ll get you all the details!